KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
for smaller 6v vehicles that NEED to be upgraded to 12v.
By toozie21
A neighbor handed over their 9 year old pink escalade that has been sitting in a shed. Cleaned it up a bit and got a new battery and it seems to run fine. Started looking into why the radio wasn't working and realized that the battery acid had leaked and ate through the spring terminals, so I need to replace those.

Meanwhile, I took apart the back of the unit to see where I could add a little weight above the wheels so it could have a little traction and realized the wiring harness to the speakers was broken (probably chewed through by a mouse or squirel). Normally I would have no problem soldering it back together, but I wanted to check that nothing weird was missing from back their first. My concern comes along because the break happens to occur where the factory heatshrink occurs coming from the radio and it looks like 2 wires are sticking out. BUT, on the speaker side there are 4 wires thay had been cut. So, are they all joined at that one spot, or is something maybe missing inbetween them?

I thinking of just breaking apart the heatshrink and seeing if there are 2 or 4 wires running there. I assume that there really isn't a "left" and "right" speaker and that they run in parallel, right?
Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Not quite following from the description and pics.[…]

I don't have anything written up on the homebrew c[…]

Nice! That thing is flying pretty well :lol: . I[…]

Full Wire Harness ($150) I have an unfinished proj[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course