KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
for smaller 6v vehicles that NEED to be upgraded to 12v.
By jonahmano
I am new to this forum. I have chinese Ride on Car for my two and half year old son. And it's six months old and it has following specifications

weight: nearly 30kg
motors: 2 nos (6-9v written on it)
Battery : single 6v 10ah

And I thought of another battery of smps range and when I bought the new battery which was another 6v 10ah, and also a charger with 12v and 2 amps, I'm facing the following problems

1. Batteries when connected in series are not charged to its potential by 12v 2 amp charger

2. Batteries when connected in parallel are charged to its potential by the stock 6v charger that came with the vehicle but I need to again connect in series so that it makes 12v so that there is nice pulling but the issue is it only lasts for 20 min maximum

my question is why I am not able to charge to it's full potential with the 12volts 2 amp charger?

the circuit when connected in series is this way ----> the main negative terminal of the battery remains with the old battery, the positive terminal of the old battery goes to the negative terminal of the new battery and the positive terminal of the new battery is connected to the fuse (stock) of the main positive terminal

Please help

$50.01! :lol: J/K I think Toycrusher was jokingl[…]

Awesome. Thanks for the chart, that's helpful. Yes[…]

Burning up Banebot 775 Motors

I managed to smoke one of my Banebots in the Hurri[…]

First gen Bigfoot project

Set screw collars from hardware store to hold whee[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course