KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
for smaller 6v vehicles that NEED to be upgraded to 12v.
By douglase6
I purchased a Gator, IGOD0004 at a rummage. The guy had no idea if it ran. I took it home and put in a battery...nothing. I hooked direct to the motors and they both run. I dissembled the snifter to get a good look. The wires all seem tight and clean. I reattached the battery while still on the charger to ensure I was getting juice. I was able to get the motors to run with the switch on high and bumping the reverse. I am at a loss of where to go from here.I am a mechanic, but this is the first one of these demonic toys Iv ever been around. Do you have suggestions?
By douglase6
Thank you! After some cussing and patience. I found I had a couple of issues. The reverse switch AND the pedal switch were not connecting. I shot them both full of contact cleaner and worked them. The Ole Johnny Car is running again. My Grandkids will be happy campers and praising Grandpa again. Thanks!
By tafpowerwheel
douglase6 wrote:Thank you! After some cussing and patience. I found I had a couple of issues. The reverse switch AND the pedal switch were not connecting. I shot them both full of contact cleaner and worked them. The Ole Johnny Car is running again. My Grandkids will be happy campers and praising Grandpa again. Thanks!

glad to hear its working for you
What’s wrong?

I followed the wiring diagram and checked every co[…]

Why wont anyone help me??

Do you think that’s the best for running 18 volts?

Which battery for you choose

This is not a forum about RC cars. With a few exc[…]

Where to find batteries

Ebay. Depending on what battery you are replacing […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course