KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
for smaller 6v vehicles that NEED to be upgraded to 12v.
By pasty64
Picked up a Kids trax jeep that needs the foot pedal switch replaced. I can't find it locally and ebay is confusing me.

Info on the switch

KCD2 16A 125VAC
16(4)A 250VAC T85

1A 1 1B
2B 2 2B

By wired
Just post an ad in the wanted section. Have you tried taking it apart and repairing it? You may be able to rebuild it and if it's already broken the least you could do is get some switch training. 8-)
By pasty64
It has a broken terminal and I have tried rebuilding it but it's just too far gone.

I've found a lot of 5 on ebay but I don't need 5 lol, price wasn't bad but I wasn't certain it was the right switch. I've tried contacting the company but it was a huge waste of time.
By wired
No luck with that switch. All my spring loaded switches found so far are PEG switches and they look a little different. If I come across one I will let you know.
By PfcFillmore
I have had a great deal of success with popping the switch out at the joint and then hitting the pieces inside of switches with steel wool. Replace the springs with common springs found in pens and boom, you are good to go. This has been the issue on most of the old "Broken" Power Wheels that I have been working on the past month.
By Roadmonkeytj
You mentioned the terminal is broke .... I've never had these apart but look a lot like the aftermarket switches at your local auto parts store ... Might be worth a try I don't know about momentary but maybe you could soder in a new terminal from the 3 dollar doner
Corevette Motor

so much info on this site, but I can't keep it all[…]

Great project! If you click my projects link in m[…]

Unfortunately you are better off with something li[…]

I too would recommend east coast power ups or CJB'[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course