KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
for smaller 6v vehicles that NEED to be upgraded to 12v.
By sandyx
So I'm in a fix here. The car is a Sportrax BMW Baja 4x4, yes it got 4 drive motors stock.
IMG-20161103-WA0007.jpg

The original circuit had its own mind as it used to go full speed w/o controls. It was too dangerous for the kid so removed it. Instead of an exact replacement, i got a 2WD rated board which I wired to run all 4 motors.

It got One MOSFET inside with an option for a second, wired in parallel. Its number is 200N03A which is very rare. Can't even find its datasheet.
WhatsApp Image 2017-07-10 at 17.38.36.jpeg

So replaced it with Two IRFz44 MOSFETS & checked. It worked but the Soft Start feature went missing, no response to speed control from remote & slight heating. Reverted to original 200N03A & all is well again.

So here I'm looking for a 2nd piece 200N03A so i could reduce load on the one i already have. Do anyone here have experience with such Soft Start circuits on their PW or similar? Any help would be much appreciated. )
By CJB
Just going out on a limb here, and I'm sure your experience level in component sourcing is comparable to mine so I may be talking to a mirror on this one but sometimes the suffix just refers to a variation, be it packaging, RoHS status, etc. and there may be dfferent prefixes associated with different manufacturers of a comparable part as well.

I found this datasheet from UTT (?)
http://www.datasheetspdf.com/mobile/807338/UTT200N03.html
which would seem to be what you've got, spec wise. Much higher current rating than the Z44 (which I take with a grain of salt)

Of course, I can't find it on any of the big 5 distributor sites so it may be of no help after all. lol
6V battery replacement

My sister handed down a F150 power wheel to my son[…]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Not quite following from the description and pics.[…]

I don't have anything written up on the homebrew c[…]

Nice! That thing is flying pretty well :lol: . I[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course