KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
for smaller 6v vehicles that NEED to be upgraded to 12v.
By sandyx
So I'm in a fix here. The car is a Sportrax BMW Baja 4x4, yes it got 4 drive motors stock.
IMG-20161103-WA0007.jpg

The original circuit had its own mind as it used to go full speed w/o controls. It was too dangerous for the kid so removed it. Instead of an exact replacement, i got a 2WD rated board which I wired to run all 4 motors.

It got One MOSFET inside with an option for a second, wired in parallel. Its number is 200N03A which is very rare. Can't even find its datasheet.
WhatsApp Image 2017-07-10 at 17.38.36.jpeg

So replaced it with Two IRFz44 MOSFETS & checked. It worked but the Soft Start feature went missing, no response to speed control from remote & slight heating. Reverted to original 200N03A & all is well again.

So here I'm looking for a 2nd piece 200N03A so i could reduce load on the one i already have. Do anyone here have experience with such Soft Start circuits on their PW or similar? Any help would be much appreciated. )
By CJB
Just going out on a limb here, and I'm sure your experience level in component sourcing is comparable to mine so I may be talking to a mirror on this one but sometimes the suffix just refers to a variation, be it packaging, RoHS status, etc. and there may be dfferent prefixes associated with different manufacturers of a comparable part as well.

I found this datasheet from UTT (?)
http://www.datasheetspdf.com/mobile/807338/UTT200N03.html
which would seem to be what you've got, spec wise. Much higher current rating than the Z44 (which I take with a grain of salt)

Of course, I can't find it on any of the big 5 distributor sites so it may be of no help after all. lol
New here but not to the car scene

Hey guys! We have some ride on cars and one Merce[…]

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A82A3RK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp[…]

French people ??

Is there some french people here ? I have a lot o[…]

Blown fuse in high gear

I have a 24v monster jam grave digger with the mlt[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course