KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
for smaller 6v vehicles that NEED to be upgraded to 12v.
First off, I'm a newbie to this sort of thing. I have a couple rechargeable batteries for my son's Kid Trax Dodge Charge police car, but I'm in need of a terminal connector (battery harness) that plugs into the battery and connects to the car. I tried purchasing two "KID TRAX 12 VOLT BATTERY HARNESS WITH BLUE PLUG (SIZE IS 1 3/8" x 2 1/4" SBS 50 MODEL)" harnesses I found online, but they both stopped working (perhaps the 40 amp fuses both went out--although I find that strange because our original battery harness has not had any problems...).

I can't find these harnesses anywhere else except with a the purchase of a battery, so I thought perhaps I should take the time to build one myself.

I tried doing some searching on the Modified Power Wheels forum, but couldn't find anything. Can somebody help me with the instructions on how to build a "battery harness", or are there instructions on another thread in this site on how to build one of these "battery harnesses", including all of the exact parts I would need to purchase? Is this something a newbie with no experience could do?
Newbie to mods for power wheels

By the way it’s a Kawasaki quad, forgot to add tha[…]

Broke steering column.

IMG_0693 (1).JPG weld Point where handlebars conn[…]

Corevette Motor

so much info on this site, but I can't keep it all[…]

Great project! If you click my projects link in m[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course