KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
vehicles with a circuit board controlling the motors
By shine
Guys

i have a feber ferrari f40 single 6v gearbox - 2x6v 12 ah battery

After all the reading I have decided to only upgrade the single dc motor from 6v onwards .. i have added tires grips for traction already.. gonna wire serial battery connection for 12v power

I'm thinking for a powerful single motor 12v+ for speed.. i need advice whicjh motor required?

any ideas? have added photo of what i have already

im from the UK
Attachments
photo.JPG
motor
By iDz Bowl
If you're looking for speed, why not just put two motors on the 12v battery? It seems that that vehicle already has a spot for a second motor.
Do you know which gears are on it?
Last edited by iDz Bowl on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
By shine
thanks for replying..

I do know were to purchase a 2nd feber gearbox that would be 6v. but dont want this for traction as i have tyre traction rubber screwed in already

my question is what motor with cog do i need to purchase to upgrade the current 6v dc motor, i rather replace the motor with cog, but motors dont come with cog or pinion?

For test purposes i set a serial connection on the battery which gave 2x6volt - 12v power it flew like a rocket but then dint work then it did, i found out there is a full swith with a fuse i think, so gonna get 40amp fuse is that right?

Cheers
By shine
After the battery modifications of 2x6v battery's...

The car goes lke a rocket on our tough long carpet, but only for a few seconds.. then works again..then stops and starts?

There is a kill switch.. but no fuse box.

would i be right in thinking in cannot handle 12v serial connection on 6v dc motor.

if so can you recommend a better motor with a cog for the gearbox?

or will the feber 12v gearbox for the feber California work on the f430?
Dune racer batman 24 volt help

Stock PW motor is 15.7 RPM at 12V, 400mN*m torq[…]

powerwheels Bigfoot

Not metal frame. Needs wiring replaced. Melted fr[…]

I'm not sure about the others, but I run what I us[…]

4wheeler won’t run

I bought a Peg Perego 4wheeler from a friend. They[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course