HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
vehicles with a circuit board controlling the motors
Hey guys,
Great site you got going here. First time poster and I have been reading a lot over the last few weeks. I have read the wiring diagrams and I am a little confused.

I have already wired in an additional 6v battery, to up it to 12v. Everything's been working great and the kids love it, but I just ordered an additional 3A motor/gear to add in a 2nd gear. My kids are 4 so they don't care if they have a low mode. I just want it to go at high all the time in 12V. Like I said b4 I already have two of the blue 6v batteries installed.

How do I go about wiring up the 2nd motor with the two batteries in high mode only? The definitive wiring diagram shows a 2 battery/2motor option, but that is with a high low if I am reading it correctly.

Any links or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the great info!
Wire the 2nd motor in parallel but reverse the polarity. You will need to make two splices. You will basically be tapping wires into the existing wires. When you get the 2nd motor/gearbox installed you will need to connect the existing positive wire to the negative lead of the new motor and connect the existing negative wire to the positive lead of the new motor. The 2nd motor/gearbox will be spinning in reverse in relation to the original one. That's why you reverse the wires (polarity).
Existing wire-------splice=======motor/motor
Existing wire-------splice=======motor/motor

Full Wire Harness ($150) I have an unfinished proj[…]

I know this thread is getting kind of old by now b[…]

Quad Damage (1st gear delete mod)

Chart, that rubber grip looks like it would eat th[…]

If you're using stock motors and gearbox be carefu[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course