HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
vehicles with a circuit board controlling the motors
By Shabani88
Hey guys I’m looking to switch between 12v to 18v then 24v with 2 separate switches, so I have 3 battery’s, 2 of them are 6v 12ah ,and the other battery is 12v 12ah. I’m very familiar with wiring I did a set up, in my sons jeep to go from , 12v to 18v with a 30/40 amp automotive relay, and a 25-30 amp switch 12gag wire, but I can’t figure out out how inclule the last battery?? If any one can help that would been very appreciating

By Shabani88
Thanks for All the help this add on is perfect for what I need to do. But I guess what I’m looking for is more like a three speed so 12, 18 than 24
By CJB
It would be possible to use both my Turbo Timer and 18V board - have the timer automatically kick it from 12 to 18 after a time delay and then have a button for 18 to 24... Or you could go the two button route I suppose but that sounds like a lot to mess with while trying to steer too.
By Shabani88
Hey bud sorry I don’t remember if I replied back to you also I don’t get notifications but do you have a link to what your selling sounds like that’s exactly what I need
By Crawfcie000
I just got a free power wheels extreme machine. It came with a bad battery trying to find it but it's impossible. Powertron pt1412toy. I want this or one that is decent price. Any suggestions. :)
Attachments
10176.jpeg
10176.jpeg (565.91 KiB) Viewed 618 times

Those things were awesome but I don't think they w[…]

Yes, bigfoot, or any of the early Metal Frame jeep[…]

http://www.mltoys.com/product-p/775-to-7r-mounting[…]

Where can I buy this replacement?

wire harness connector for escalade shifter ass[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course