Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
vehicles with a circuit board controlling the motors
1. How do i go about swapping a 6v system to 12v or higher?

2. Am i going to have to scrap every bit of the existing system?

3. What parts do i need for a basic, safe, slightly faster (like 4mph vs 2.5mph) setup? Current top speed is advertised as 2.5mph, i dont really wanna scare my son, so really all i am trying to achieve here is some sort of system that will allow me to turn up the power later, and support things like a few more lights, an upgraded speaker (it has an mp3 input jack)

Is this possible?

Its a Dynacraft BMW i8 Concept. Single motor, 6v system. Thanks.
Last edited by EuroTrip on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i have the dynacraft audi tt rs 6v. assuming everything being the same, i just swaped the 6v battery with a 12v battery and everything worked fine. it increased the speed to to faster than normal walking speed, not to fast, but the starts and stops were more abrupt. i did have to buy a charger to charge the 12 v battery (Schumacher SC1319 1.5A 6V/12V Automatic Battery Maintainer). this one was recommended (i think on this forum) and works well. its been going strong for about 4 months so far. the car gets used about 3 times a weeks for almost a mile walk with a 2 year old. note: i installed an rc system to control the steering and speed , .
Volts/ current regulator

Many thanks. I had a go at this earlier today, how[…]

Need a help

Hi! This is my first build on upgrading my kids N[…]

I want to upgrade the motors to 775 with at least […]

Magic Cars modifications

Hello everyone, did anyone have any success with m[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course