HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
vehicles with a circuit board controlling the motors
http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19036

Never finished it.........but the gearboxes were mounted.
BKLYNNCOP wrote:taz that link didnt work i dont know why the page said
Information
No suitable matches were found

Thats odd.....working for me now.... Try it again. Maybe the old site was on the fritz....happens often.
BKLYNNCOP wrote:does anyone have any upgrades for the power wheels 6volt single motor barbie beetle in pink? would love to upgrade to two motors and at least 12 volt battery. thanks

i'm new here, but i am in the process of adding a second 6 volt battery wired in series to give my daughter little singe motor barbie beetle some added speed.
Homer J wrote:
BKLYNNCOP wrote:does anyone have any upgrades for the power wheels 6volt single motor barbie beetle in pink? would love to upgrade to two motors and at least 12 volt battery. thanks

i'm new here, but i am in the process of adding a second 6 volt battery wired in series to give my daughter little singe motor barbie beetle some added speed.

oh, this i would want to see. my son's 6V car will be in need of a little "go juice". keep us posted on how it goes 8-)
sorry, i've been busy and i have forgetten to update.

running dual 6 volt batteries works awesome!!! the little bug has plenty of "go juice" for the grass now.

only trick is you have to be cleaver with the wiring. each battery need to be able to be disconnected and made back into its own 6 volt battery with the plug to charge.

so, the charging times are doubled, but it works.

i can take some pictures of my set-up if anybody needs it.

i just scored a 12 volt FJ Cruiser for my daughter for Christmas, pratically brand new for $75 from a friend.

The originator of the Hurrican pneumatic tire thre[…]

Check out my RC Dune Racer

The finished product is a beach cart. https:[…]

You'll need a 12v battery and a 6v battery of matc[…]

Throttle switch

I was trying to check the inside of the petal swit[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course