HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
vehicles Without circuit a board controlling the motors
By Adasm
Hey there, have a 6v caterpillar dump truck that i have been working on.
I need to buy a batteru and charger for it now. Checked locally and up here in Ontario, i cant find a battery and charger for less than $100! Now, as far as i see, the battery has s a 6v 9.5ah battery. Im sure i can find a cheaper, non-power wheels battery that will work. Or even if i find a power wheels battery, why is the charger so expensive? Is there a cheaper option for me up here in ontario?
By Adasm
They can ship across the border but it'll cost and blow my margins. Now, I have a 6v 5ah battery from a ride on trike that i was thinking about using. But, compared to my 12v battery for the jeep, it just seems small.
And while that charger is very nice, cant i just get a 6-7.5v charger to charge this battery I have?
By Roadmonkeytj
The only thing the "stock" chargers give you is the stock plug that simply plugs into your battery making it less hassle.

It's just a glorified wall wart.
Go to your local hardware/electrical supply
Get a 6V DC power supply cord .... Should be about 10 bucks.
My fp power wheel charger is a 350mA output and keeps supplying that as long as it's plugged it
By Adasm
Yeah, looking at the official power wheels batteries on amazon, they all actually seem to be 4.5ah batteries, while the one i have is 5ah.
Im going to get an adapter that matches those values and try my battery.
I figured it was just a proprietary thing, rather silly. Also unbelievable how its double the price on amazon.ca.

HI there Coopz. I'm from Italy so..forgive my engl[…]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Sorry for the late response. So after the modifica[…]

Sounds like the switch. Pop it out and test with a[…]

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course