Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
High-RPM motors
sub-note: take care of these motors, they are extreeeeeemly hard to find, so if you blow it up or let out the magic smoke fixing it aint gonna be easy. :-(
By rush-is-right
how do you know for sure if you have a super 6 vehicle, will the car have a sticker on it saying so, are there certain numbers on the motor to look for? oh, and what luck have you guys had with 3b's on 18 volts? I did the fix to keep the gb's from spreading with a 1/4" bolt, I also cut a pair of breather holes, with some 12 fans to help motor stay cool for future upgrade, the motor cavity in the ninja seems stuffy to begin with.
By hootienchyna
unless you know the vehicle and look up the model number of it you really cant tell unless you have an rpm tester made.

if you have the ninja that has the 3b gearboxes look up the mod to put 7's in it
By bruces_eviltwin
i had a post awhile back where we were compiling a list of super 6 vehicles.I will have to try to dig that up
By bruces_eviltwin
here is what we had started viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8491
By rush-is-right
should the super 6 just be used on flatter surfaces/grass, or do they handle or have the torque to do hills, or be in bigger vehicles, assuming the gbs are kept at 16t. and will they bolt right up, as far as pinion pitch, oh, and what is their teeth count or does the pinion need to be changed for the other than "3A" gbs?

HI there Coopz. I'm from Italy so..forgive my engl[…]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Sorry for the late response. So after the modifica[…]

Sounds like the switch. Pop it out and test with a[…]

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course