Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
High-RPM motors
sub-note: take care of these motors, they are extreeeeeemly hard to find, so if you blow it up or let out the magic smoke fixing it aint gonna be easy. :-(
By 121Gigawatts
Hey everyone,

I'm totally new to PW and i was able to find a lambo on craigslist. after taking it home, I found out that it was actually a barbie lambo which has a super6. I've been reading some threads on here to get some ideas.

i read about this "turbo button" and i thought it would be cool to run that on a toggle switch. I went to the electronic store and presented the 6v + 6v or the 12v with some sort of governor.

they recommended the 12v with a pair of resistors... it was a pretty simple circuit to put together (i only have 8th grade electronics to back me up) but i was able to connect everything. My toggle for 12v full works fine but when i try to switch down to 6v (through resistors) I get no power to engines.. my circuit tester reads that connections are fine. (what size resistor do i need to effectively lower the 12v down to approx 6v while still getting power to the wheels?)

also, in my final test i blew 30 amp fuse... (luckily i have backup)

i see the other thread with lower power reverse and that looks really complicated to me hahah...
Lil Dune Racer (Y5014) Wheel

I have the same issue but have been unable to find[…]

Hello all! New to this...upgraded to lithium 4s (1[…]

16AH, 4s lipo 2.5 lbs $99

Wow Hobbyking price is great! Second....yes the al[…]

$50.01! :lol: J/K I think Toycrusher was jokingl[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course