Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
High-RPM motors
sub-note: take care of these motors, they are extreeeeeemly hard to find, so if you blow it up or let out the magic smoke fixing it aint gonna be easy. :-(
By 121Gigawatts
Hey everyone,

I'm totally new to PW and i was able to find a lambo on craigslist. after taking it home, I found out that it was actually a barbie lambo which has a super6. I've been reading some threads on here to get some ideas.

i read about this "turbo button" and i thought it would be cool to run that on a toggle switch. I went to the electronic store and presented the 6v + 6v or the 12v with some sort of governor.

they recommended the 12v with a pair of resistors... it was a pretty simple circuit to put together (i only have 8th grade electronics to back me up) but i was able to connect everything. My toggle for 12v full works fine but when i try to switch down to 6v (through resistors) I get no power to engines.. my circuit tester reads that connections are fine. (what size resistor do i need to effectively lower the 12v down to approx 6v while still getting power to the wheels?)

also, in my final test i blew 30 amp fuse... (luckily i have backup)

i see the other thread with lower power reverse and that looks really complicated to me hahah...

Painting in progress

Need help with non powerwheels

There's no real simple answer here but you could a[…]

NEED HELP LOADING PICTURES

I’m new on this site and need help loading picture[…]

Hi All, Grandpa just got our 2 year old a Power W[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course