Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
High-RPM motors
sub-note: take care of these motors, they are extreeeeeemly hard to find, so if you blow it up or let out the magic smoke fixing it aint gonna be easy. :-(
My son has a 60 ft drag race this weekend. We have a F150 with super 6 battery (also have a Jeep Wrangler with a super 6). We made a 12 volt battery up grade on it. Wow what a difference. The class rules only allow battery up grades. The . 24v fisher price battery is the most anyone is allowed to run. I'm wondering how much I can run threw the stock 6v motors before they fail?
Great choice of ride for those class rules. Light with good 6v motors. The motors will take 24v in short runs a few times. Gearboxes may not. How many runs do you have to win to make the finals ? Can you swap a gearbox between runs if needed ? Go 18v and take an extra 6v with you. Check out the competition and go big when you have to. Good luck, sounds like fun.
Single seat wranglers (lil wranglers) with single motor/gearbox are low current 6v rides and they come with the little blue 6v battery. the single seat f150 (lil f150) are super6 with dual motors/gearboxes and they came stock with the red 6v battery. super6 on 12v is pretty reliable. Short runs on 18v may depend on driver weight. 24v is gonna be a total crap shoot especially for 60ft runs. Sounds like you better stock up on motors and gearboxes. There will be smoke. the single motor/gearbox 6v rides won't handle anything over 12v for very long. Please, please, please take some video. Just the thought of this is crackin me up. :lol:
Thank you for the in put. I won't know how many rounds we gotta go till I see how many racers are entered. I'm leaning toward the f-150 because I think the tires will get a better hook on the sand then the jeep. I will let you know how he does. Thanks again.

HI there Coopz. I'm from Italy so..forgive my engl[…]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Sorry for the late response. So after the modifica[…]

Sounds like the switch. Pop it out and test with a[…]

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course