Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
High-RPM motors
sub-note: take care of these motors, they are extreeeeeemly hard to find, so if you blow it up or let out the magic smoke fixing it aint gonna be easy. :-(
Hello I am trying to change this Blue Rocker from 6volt to 12volt...please someone tell me the easiest way to do so.

I have a blue Harley...it is a six volt...I do not think there is a chipboard the wiring seems very simple... wiring is from battery to reverse and forward switch, engine, gas pedal...and the engine is on the right side rear with like a drive shaft that connects the two tires.... here are some photos.

Since no-one posted, I'll try and give you an answer, think about running a second motor in series then add the 12V. There are a ton of pages concerning the 6v to 12v upgrade with some really cool options like a turbo/NOS button instead of constant 12V until your rider gets the hang of it. I've never had one of these but I'd be a bit concerned about wheelies so you might want to try it on grass etc and see if you need bars. Good luck and update us in the project thread.
Sorry nobody responded earlier. I agree with Battman. Usually when you do a 6v to 12v conversion you just need to get a battery connector that fits into the wiring harness and connect the other end to your 12v (making sure there's an inline fuse holder with a 30-40 amp fuse). My other concern would be if you have the space to put a 12v battery in the original location. You could always do two 6v's wired together if that would fit better. Does it have just one motor/gearbox or two?
It sounds like he only has one GB from the initial information. I'm assuming the other wheel will accept a GB adapter, but don't know if there is a space for one. As for the two 6V batteries, Sahd is dead on. you might fit a couple slim ones in a lot easier. go aftermarket like Gruber or others and get a trickle charger as well.
ok awesome these are the types of answers I was looking for...I thought I had to use a whole new wiring harness...i love the idea of adding a turbo button...li
ke having two 6 volts but only using the two when you want a xtra boost.
from the photos it looks like it only has one. the black behind the right wheel looks like the driver while the left side (from the back) is blue. The wires also look like they're only going to the right. you could put the turbo button on the handle bars. you would need two 6v batteries for the easy version of the turbo. search around a bit here and you'll find quite a few options. you could also find a few options for another motor and gear box. It'll probably take some fabricating, but worth the smiles.

Painting in progress

Need help with non powerwheels

There's no real simple answer here but you could a[…]

NEED HELP LOADING PICTURES

I’m new on this site and need help loading picture[…]

Hi All, Grandpa just got our 2 year old a Power W[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course