HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
for 12v vehicles that NEED to be upgraded to 18v
By MatthewJ
So I have 2 power wheels, the F150 and a Dune Racer. The F150 has 2 batteries (24v mod) and the Dune has a 12v non power wheels battery.

Is there any way to hook up an external charge port so I don't need to remove the batteries to do so?

Ideally I want to charge both the f150 batteries the same time.

Thoughts?

-Matthew

By dlgg7
I've seen the 12v, 4-wire trailer connectors used for a connector on the truck, and then using 2 of the battery-tender harness I've bought on fleabay 4 for abt. $15. free shipping. I use for all my batteries the batter-minders that desulfate as well as charge and maintain 12v-2A from northern tool about $25. ea. Wire a quick connector for each charger into the male end of the trailer harness, and plug each charger in to charge 2 12v batteries at once. Just use one of the battery tender harnesses on your Dune and plug a charger into that to charge. I bought like 16 of the harnesses to make all my batteries universal to charge. Hope this gives you some help.[url]https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-x-Quick-Conn ... 1438.l2649
By Bigmac41288b
I have two of these mounted under the hood of an 18v mustang to charge the onboard batteries i have mounted under the seat. The battery tenders with the two pin connection plug right into them without any adapters. I love it because it’s so simple my 4 year old can plug it in himself when he is done playing.

Unibody Jeep Stock Lift

Looking for front and rear modules

Stock lift for unibody jeeps

Are the front and rear modules used for “sto[…]

The Barbie Jeep make over

Here are a couple pics of the upgraded all metal[…]

Texans in 2017?

Clicking in from Houston. I have a small fleet o[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course