HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
for 12v vehicles that NEED to be upgraded to 18v
By clb68forums
I have a Best Choice Products Jeep and it went into storage for the winter. When it came out, it never ran the same. In fact, when charging batteries overnight it is causing the batteries to bubble up and that's not a good thing.

My son is now old enough for more power. So, I wanted to see if there is a complete 24v kit somewhere that's premade and/or plug n play.

I am guessing I would be needing to replace the control modules, wiring, charging station, etc. But I do not really want to mix and match with what is currently existing on the jeep as it is cheap products. But the bones of the Jeep are worth trying to modify.

Can someone point me to a kit or good step by step tutorial with the items I would need? Thanks a ton!

By clb68forums
Nice! Maybe you can answer this question...

If I upgrade to 24v (2 x 12v batteries) will the existing charger still work? It is originally for a 12v battery, but I will have 2 installed.... or am I going to have to pull the batteries and charge on a separate charging system?

The only thing on the link I can find regarding charging is as follows:

(Q) Can I use a single 12v battery or two in series (24v) with the kit?
(A) YES. The module can accept (1) 12v or (2) 12v batteries. Always make sure batteries are individually fully charged before they are paired and once paired always use a charger with a output voltage that matches the total battery voltage! If you have 24v batteries you cannot use a 12v charger!

I want to upgrade the motors to 775 with at least […]

Magic Cars modifications

Hello everyone, did anyone have any success with m[…]

Volts/ current regulator

Many thanks again dude. Sorry to keep asking quest[…]

H4805 Linkage Help Part B7659-9419D

Hello all! Found the part through The Shop Vac No[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course