Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
for 12v vehicles that NEED to be upgraded to 18v
So at 6 Harley's, 4 of which are pink... I've brought myself to kinda "scrap them" to snag my parts from. I'm misusing and abusing I know... but the Kawasaki quad with the twist wick is pretty darn awesome now!
Question is, this relay board I understand can be eliminated but I can't find a "for sure" schematic. And I'm wondering how well the board handles 18 volt, seeing as how EVERYTHING must run 18 to be fun at this point! I gotta smack her around more, I mean really.... snotty power wheels brat!
I don't have time to take the 2 switch harness and flip it, I think I've found the right schematic to do that one??? Run a single 12V in a 2 battery 6V system? And with my growing excitement for CJB's timer resurrection, I know it's going to become a question then too. Thanks for any proper schematics and or answers!

Oh, and as long as I have your attention, any battery ideas? On one I'll have saddle bags, so that ones easy... but on at least one I like the turn signal look, and don't really want to blindly hack into the plastic. As one person mentioned, it's hard to make plastic regrow! Thanks

This should help. The relay now looks like it's r[…]

I believe I have the same power wheels role play m[…]

HELLO!

Welcome. That's exactly why this site exists. Spen[…]

Increasing voltage question

I have power wheels f250 12 volt, I am an HVAC tec[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course