Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
for 12v vehicles that NEED to be upgraded to 18v
So at 6 Harley's, 4 of which are pink... I've brought myself to kinda "scrap them" to snag my parts from. I'm misusing and abusing I know... but the Kawasaki quad with the twist wick is pretty darn awesome now!
Question is, this relay board I understand can be eliminated but I can't find a "for sure" schematic. And I'm wondering how well the board handles 18 volt, seeing as how EVERYTHING must run 18 to be fun at this point! I gotta smack her around more, I mean really.... snotty power wheels brat!
I don't have time to take the 2 switch harness and flip it, I think I've found the right schematic to do that one??? Run a single 12V in a 2 battery 6V system? And with my growing excitement for CJB's timer resurrection, I know it's going to become a question then too. Thanks for any proper schematics and or answers!

Oh, and as long as I have your attention, any battery ideas? On one I'll have saddle bags, so that ones easy... but on at least one I like the turn signal look, and don't really want to blindly hack into the plastic. As one person mentioned, it's hard to make plastic regrow! Thanks
Razor quad

Question about a razor quad I'm sure someone has s[…]

Please let me know if K1w1ed doesn’t pick this up.[…]

7R transplant into a 7 Gearbox

Not totally clear on your question. You can direct[…]

Need some guidance 6v f150

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course