Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
for 12v vehicles that NEED to be upgraded to 18v
Well my little 4 year old girl is literally in tears because her 3 year old brother's Peg Perego Outlaw ATV is faster than her Jeep Hurricane. I promised her we'd take care of that, so here comes the 18V upgrade and Turbo Timer (to hopefully prevent the gears and motors from getting toasted). The first warning on all of CJB's stuff is to not upgrade to 18v if your toy has a circuit board in them. I'm assuming there's something in this thing telling it when you're turning left, right, etc so I wonder if that will get messed up with an 18v system. I honestly believe she knows left and right simply because of this Jeep, so if my other kids can learn it the same way I'd rather not fry that system. I guess my simple question is if going to 18v is going to mess anything up besides the risk to motors/gears?

Please note that I did search the best I could for this myself. I know plenty of Hurricanes have been upgraded to 18v but the search function omits every word I type saying it's too common, making it pretty useless to me. Thanks for any help!
No circuit board in the drivetrain. The sound effects are all powered from a battery compartment in the dash behind the fake switches.

That being said I've debated 18v upgrade on our hurricane but I read quite a few stories of wasted stock gearboxes because of the size and weight of the hurricane. The turbo timer should help with some longevity its a great product I have one in my sons mustang.

Good luck and happy modding.

Hey everyone I thought I'd have a crack at getting[…]

Hi All, Grandpa just got our 2 year old a Power W[…]

Shooting a TV commercial and need two mod power wh[…]

Jeep Hurricane Radio

I looked in the battery compartment and didn't see[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course