HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
for 12v vehicles that NEED to be upgraded to 18v
By Johnnypipes05
Ok everyone, I’m totally new to this. I wanted to add to my sons power wheels. I was looking for more speed along with some head lights. I was looking to increase from the stock 12v battery to a new 12v 12ah combined with a 6v 12ah battery. Here are a couple of my questions.

Is this enough battery to have more speed and headlights or should I add an additional 12v 12ah battery. For a total of 2-12v 12ah and 1- 6v 12ah battery.

Is there a wiring diagram out there showing me exactly how to accomplish this.

How would I charge this set up, is there a diagram out there for that. I saw something like it where I could add an outlet on the car itself and then combine chargers. Is this the best option.

If anyone has any feedback please let me know, I’m totally new to this and all of these posts help and confuse me all at the same time. Please help I wanted to do this for my son for Christmas, I know a little last minute but I work good under deadlines. Thanks in advance for all your help
By M.L.Toys
We have 18 and 24v conversion kits already wired, just drop-in. Comes with charger. Keep in mind that at 24v the stock motors will likely blow quickly. Of course we have solutions for that too :) And we have light kits with optional modules to handle the increased voltage.
www.mltoys.com

Hey everyone. First time post, but I'm sure it won[…]

I believe the HPI 1145 is discontinued. You can do[…]

On board generator idea

looks great

In high you should have 12v to each motor (paralle[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course