HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
for 12v vehicles that NEED to be upgraded to 18v
By MatthewJ
So I have 2 power wheels, the F150 and a Dune Racer. The F150 has 2 batteries (24v mod) and the Dune has a 12v non power wheels battery.

Is there any way to hook up an external charge port so I don't need to remove the batteries to do so?

Ideally I want to charge both the f150 batteries the same time.

Thoughts?

-Matthew
By dlgg7
I've seen the 12v, 4-wire trailer connectors used for a connector on the truck, and then using 2 of the battery-tender harness I've bought on fleabay 4 for abt. $15. free shipping. I use for all my batteries the batter-minders that desulfate as well as charge and maintain 12v-2A from northern tool about $25. ea. Wire a quick connector for each charger into the male end of the trailer harness, and plug each charger in to charge 2 12v batteries at once. Just use one of the battery tender harnesses on your Dune and plug a charger into that to charge. I bought like 16 of the harnesses to make all my batteries universal to charge. Hope this gives you some help.[url]https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-x-Quick-Connect-Battery-Tender-Harness-Snap-Cord-Ring-Charger-Terminal-Wire/361555847049?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
By Bigmac41288b
I have two of these mounted under the hood of an 18v mustang to charge the onboard batteries i have mounted under the seat. The battery tenders with the two pin connection plug right into them without any adapters. I love it because it’s so simple my 4 year old can plug it in himself when he is done playing.

www.amazon.com/Zamp-Solar-RVROOFSIDE-Si ... B00T36YVI4

Need some advice. Picked up dodge dually and bypas[…]

Very cool/interesting build, cant wait to see how […]

PM sent. Package is in the mail and on it's way.

Over My Head

It's going to be hard to accomplish what you want […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course