KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
If you have a question about a specific model or modification, you might find the answer here.
By MarylandPW
Hello everyone and thank you in advance for being easy on me. I recently joined this community and have already soaked in so much from you very experienced and creative people. I've been searching this site and the internet for answers to some of my questions but have come up high and dry to my specific battery question.

I currently have 2 Cadillac Escalade Power Wheels. One of them is dedicated to my recent interest in modding. So far, I've acquired some LEDs, stereo components, and batteries. I also plan to increase speed/power as well as paint and a few other little odds and ends. So far, I've only installed the speakers but plan to do the head unit and lighting very soon.

My plan is to install a second 12 volt battery to solely run the stereo, lighting, and other electronics I add. I'm having a tough time figuring out the best place to install the second battery in the Escalade. My primary concerns are properly securing the battery from moving and accessibility for charging. Can anyone provide me with some ideas, feedback, pictures, schematics, or anything else that could help me accomplish this task properly? Maybe I'm overthinking this, but I am definitely stumped.

I greatly appreciate this community and look forward to hearing back. Thank you all!

So one of the motors burned out on my kids Viper. […]

I have a Power Wheels Duner racer. I upgraded it t[…]

introduction

Hello everyone just getting into this new hobby an[…]

My kids birthday is coming up and I want to get hi[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course