KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
If you have a question about a specific model or modification, you might find the answer here.
By LoriJean
Hi, I have the princess solstice, the one with the three princesses. And it's not the one that had a recall on the battery. My son threw away the charger when cleaning the garage a few years ago. I'm not sure if I need a battery as well since it's been sitting for so long. First question is how do you test the battery? And second how do I know which charger/battery to buy? And at best cost. I'm a single mom and have a hard time figuring these things out! It has only been used 2 times, I bought it for my daughter when she was just a little too young and now would love to get it going for her.
Last edited by LoriJean on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by your description im guessing it is a single seat model made in china and sold at walmart? if so i can maybe help you out. post a pic if you can
ok I ihave parts for the china made single seat ones in this pic. so I dont have what you need
26.JPG
26.JPG (44.96 KiB) Viewed 2549 times
Last edited by bruces_eviltwin on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This should help. The relay now looks like it's r[…]

I believe I have the same power wheels role play m[…]

HELLO!

Welcome. That's exactly why this site exists. Spen[…]

Increasing voltage question

I have power wheels f250 12 volt, I am an HVAC tec[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course