KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
If you have a question about a specific model or modification, you might find the answer here.
By iDz Bowl
Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the Polaris 700 (Yellow)? I want to upgrade it from 12v to 18v. I don't want to use a NOS switch. Whoever had this ride before I obtained it screwed a lot of things up, so it would be nice to see what it's supposed to look like, lol.

Thanks in advance!

By iDz Bowl
Ok, I found the original wiring diagram, now I'm just looking for the upgrade to 18v diagram. Can I still do the warranty saver mod on this (like the power wheels) where you just tap the 6v into the pedal switch?

By gtnby2
I always just take the connector off an old battery and two from junk cars ( or a service center, ebay, etc..) and make a "Y" harness. batteries in series make higher voltage, in parallel make more run time. Plug your two bats into one side of the harness and the other into the vehicle. Now you have all factory wiring on your vehicle and you can go back to stock OR go bigger on volts by removing harness or changing battery voltage.
Series= in to + to - to + to - then out
wiring-mx350-v1-7 series.jpg
series
wiring-mx350-v1-7 series.jpg (34.91 KiB) Viewed 2768 times

Parallel= all + together, all- together
wiring-pocket-rocket-v1-5 parallel.jpg
Parallel
wiring-pocket-rocket-v1-5 parallel.jpg (30.06 KiB) Viewed 2768 times

The originator of the Hurrican pneumatic tire thre[…]

Check out my RC Dune Racer

The finished product is a beach cart. https:[…]

You'll need a 12v battery and a 6v battery of matc[…]