HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
By FatherofTwo
So a little lead in... I bought my first son a purple SUV with a chrome hood scoop WAAAAY back 12 years ago or something. He barely used it.. and when he outgrew it I gave it to a friend with a younger child.

Fast forward to today.. I have another son who's a bit more rambunctious than my older one. He currently has an Audi TT with LED lights, radio with AUX input, engine sounds... it's really nice. It was a gift from grandma... I thought it would be awesome to find an old battered power wheels to mod together with my kids.. because his Audi is too nice to pull apart.

So yesterday I found a (apparently geared towards little girls) blue Tesla with Frozen (the movie) stickers all over it for right next to free... Pulling the stickers will be easy, even painting it up will be cake based off of the recommendations on this board. 1 problem I cant mentally seem to get past ... this car came with snowflake wheels. No amounts of manly paint and flames will ever overcome the snowflake wheels. What do you guys upgrade wheels with? Are they all custom or is there a place to buy different wheels? Looking forward to learning from you guys!

I have little experience using the voltage meter. […]

If you charge your battery at 6A (assume this is j[…]

Painting in progress

Need help with non powerwheels

There's no real simple answer here but you could a[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course