KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Reviews of powerwheels for Girls! I originally started this site for my daughter and want to make sure we have an area that is dedicated to power wheels for girls. Power wheels modifications for girls or just reviews are all welcome. Dad can post reviews, but it has to be about/for a girly subject.
By rman
I posted this in the "pimp it out" section.... I must say, after reading a few of the ones here in the "For Girls!" section.... I'm not sure ours is up to snuff!!!

Hi All... this is our 3rd Super6 F-150, this time around it's for my daughter.

Similar setup to my twin boys' trucks...

12v 12ah Gruber, hardwired w/ harness for Schumacher charger/tender
LED Headlights
Purple LED underbody lights
OOGA Horn
Volt Gauge
SD/USB MP3/FM en route
Speakers
Custom Minnie Mouse decals

Keyswitch cuts battery power to everything
terminal blocks to keep the wiring organized

I'm about 90% done. Need to clean up the wiring, going to paint the wheels pink, and waiting on the radio to arrive to install. This is her 2nd birthday gift, she turns 2 in less than a week :)

preliminary assembly

LED headlights fitted

Volt gauge

trimmed, battery fitted, positive terminal/dist. block

dash - illuminated, volt gauge, illuminated headlight switch, keyswitch

assembled

The cool thing about the switches I use for their lights, is there is a slight voltage leakage in the OFF position. So key on, lights off, the headlights are lit dim like parking lights. Then lights on, the 3w MR16 LEDs (6500k) give off great light with no heat.
By rman
landon wrote:Nice clean work!
I like the voltmeter... Can you post a link?

harbor freight.... about $10 but they go on sale uite often for $7.99
http://www.harborfreight.com/in-dash-vo ... 95779.html

I used to think they were wildly inaccurate. Turns out I had a bad battery that never fully charged, or held a charge. Now they all (I have 3 similarly set up trucks) run at approx 13ish volts on full charge.

My boys' gauges look just like the one in the link. The one I just bought, has a black rubber bezel and slightly different face.

Having 3 of these trucks - I have to buy everything on a budget. If I only had 1 kid with 1 truck.... geez we'd get the new Raptor with nicer accessories than my personal vehicles lol
By rman
it's funny how I modded this truck with all these crazy ideas in my head.

then i get on this forum and find out everyone else has already been doing the same things lol.... Keyswitches, underbody lights... great minds think alike :)
By rman
SigEp wrote:Looks good. I didn't even know those little trucks came in Yellow.

Neither did I, they are brand new. I was going to get the silver and go for a silver/pink setup, until I saw his at Walmart for approx $150.

Thanks for the reply. Doesn't sound good. It loo[…]

Hey there, Nothing wrong with asking before you br[…]

Dune Racer Project.

Picked up this dune racer less than a year old wit[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course