KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Reviews of powerwheels for Girls! I originally started this site for my daughter and want to make sure we have an area that is dedicated to power wheels for girls. Power wheels modifications for girls or just reviews are all welcome. Dad can post reviews, but it has to be about/for a girly subject.
By alliegb3
Hey, I found my baby girl a nice Jeep hurricane (the old blue one) on CL, and I need a little bit of girlyness to it. Any Ideas??
By Gizmo
alliegb3 wrote:Hey, I found my baby girl a nice Jeep hurricane (the old blue one) on CL, and I need a little bit of girlyness to it. Any Ideas??

Search: girl hurricane (1040 results in .10 seconds)
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=13345 (this one is TWO POSTS DOWN FROM YOURS)
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=5449
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14360

Seriously, though, take a few seconds to search. You'll find countless ideas. Don't limit yourself to examples of hurricanes. Tons of people have done girly jeeps.
By alliegb3
I'm sorry, I saw those... I meant other color scheme ideas. I'm sorry I wasn't more clear on that. But now I'll go into more detail: I don't want to do a pink and purple thing. I want it to look girly, but more of a subtle girly. I like the fella that painted the jeep green and used the pink flowers. I'm mostly thinking about that thing on the hood and the back... it's silver...(can't think of the name of it currently, the outside engine thing, dang it) oh well. I was thinking like a powder blue and fuchsia flowers or something to that effect, but I find myself wondering if that'd look ok, and what color should I do the seats? I'm just a little bit doubting what I want to do vs. what would look good.
By alliegb3
Thank you for responding though. I completely understand the frustration of people not using the search bar... I mean, come on, it's on every page... I'll do better to clarify exactly what I'm asking.
I used butterflies and its been a very popular theme. it works on any color and h bomb can print em up for you
Attachments
photo (12).JPG
Last edited by bruces_eviltwin on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hey I have a request for my little ponies also
SAHDman wrote:For your own car??

yes for my chevy sonic :D
laugh away but whos presold the last 15 or so custom rides hes done? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by bruces_eviltwin on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SAHDman wrote:That's impressive! They all turn out really good. Is that through your Facebook page?

yes mostly, we have a number of facebook on line rummage sale pages that I use that connect with thousands of people
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kidz-cit ... 7627635676" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by bruces_eviltwin on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
By alliegb3
you guys are great! I love the ideas. That's what I am looking for. I don't want a cheesy Crayola color or cartoony colored Jeep, Her majesty needs something better (ok, that and I came across a cheap hurricane on CL). h_bomb, we will be talking soon.... I just gotta figure out the colors for the outside of it.
By alliegb3
ok, I have it planned. I'm using her backpack as inspiration. I'm gonna post a pic of it, I'm gonna need these flowers and 'life is good' (h_bomb, its all you, love) I'm gonna look for this magenta/fuchsia color. Still haven't quite decided on seat colors (maybe a standard black or a color of the flowers, what ya'll think?)idk what the hubby is gonna think of this (probably I am crazy, which, he would be right) I'm super excited. I'm so glad you guys are here as an awesome resource! Thank you so much for all the help, it's been amazingly wonderful. Its all for the kids... mostly
Attachments
backpack.jpg
backpack.jpg (8.64 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
for some of the seat or trim pieces consider a 3rd color, I feel that 2 colors often feel overdone without a 3rd one to offset em
Last edited by bruces_eviltwin on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By alliegb3
yeah, it's hard to think of good combinations, that's what I'm having issues with. I like the multiple colors, but I don't want to be like two colors competing for attention. I think I'm looking at magenta, light blue, and pink.
By taz11
A color like black ,white, or grey usually goes real nice with pink and purple accents.

Sorry for the delay...Mother nature had other plan[…]

ESC Videos & Info

Just thought I'd chime in. Dual parallel controll[…]

Wanting to be able to control the pedal remotely ([…]

Dune Racer 18v Turbo Wiring

user CJB has a business that helps folks with the […]

HobbyMasters