KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Reviews of powerwheels for Girls! I originally started this site for my daughter and want to make sure we have an area that is dedicated to power wheels for girls. Power wheels modifications for girls or just reviews are all welcome. Dad can post reviews, but it has to be about/for a girly subject.
By ParadigmGuy
My daughter is turning three and we're finally going to get her a powered riding vehicle. She's big for her age and and has good coordination (for a three year old). I've read that the quads are sometimes easier to learn how to drive, and they seem to maneuver a bit better. But the Jeeps look like they have more room for other toys, sometimes drinks, and a friend. I've even considered going the used route and just buying two used instead of one new one.

Suggestions on what your daughter (or son) preferred? Quad or jeep?
By bruces_eviltwin
used is always a better deal IMO and if your a little handy you can get by very cheap compared to new, kids love atv's and yes they do learn better on them but jeeps are easier to find for a good price(at least in my area)and easier to find parts for
By SAHDman
Quads are a fun starter vehicle and they tend to last a while longer when the kids start getting taller. Jeeps are fun though if they want to cruise with friends though or pack their toys in it for an adventure. I agree with Bruce that used is the way to go. You can get very good deals on Craigslist and occasionally eBay.

The stock 6v battery for those little quads has th[…]

Can't access FAQ's

I just went to the homepage and navigated through […]

Just bought two decal sets. Decals look good. T[…]

Chinese 6v single motor

Did I post this in the wrong section for not getti[…]

HobbyMasters