KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Reviews of powerwheels for Girls! I originally started this site for my daughter and want to make sure we have an area that is dedicated to power wheels for girls. Power wheels modifications for girls or just reviews are all welcome. Dad can post reviews, but it has to be about/for a girly subject.
By micgre01
Here are pics of my daughter's sportsman that I bought off craigslist for $50 dollars. I replaced one switch and bought new Gruber batteries and a Schumacher charger for it.

I had a local auto body supply mix up dodge's 'plum crazy" purple, then put it into 2 aerosol cans and 2 aerosol cans of U-POL clear, plus some scuff pads and as much free advice as they would give!!

-3 light coats of SEM(39133) flexible primer surfacer, plus 2 coats of the purple base coat, and 2 coats of the clear

-2 custom minnie mouse license plates from battman2036

-2 10w LED eagle eyes for headlights, and 3 pink LED lights from oznium for the taillight, all hooked to a pink lighted on/off switch

-connections from a UBS battery back-up for the battery and charger connections.
Attachments
atv1a.JPG
atv2.JPG
Last edited by micgre01 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By toycrusher
I'm green with envy! :mrgreen:

Dodge has all the most ridiculous awesome colors! The plum purple and their lime green are my favorites. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you have to cough up for the automotive paint?
By micgre01
Sorry I am just now getting back online, busy season at work.

Thanks guys for the comments. It was quite of bit of work to take apart and paint and clear but the smile on my daughters face and her friends at the birthday party was all worth it.

I have $125 in paint(adhesion promoter, paint and clear) and supplies(scuff pads, alcohol to wipe down, and tack cloths)
How to wire a Razor PR200?

wiring diagrams for PR200: https://electricscooter[…]

Pinion with 24v Motors

Measured 1.5 inches diameter, and 54 teeth, which […]

Have the same car. You got a great deal. I have […]

Here is the back panel, which was screwed down. I[…]

HobbyMasters