KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Reviews of powerwheels for Girls! I originally started this site for my daughter and want to make sure we have an area that is dedicated to power wheels for girls. Power wheels modifications for girls or just reviews are all welcome. Dad can post reviews, but it has to be about/for a girly subject.
By SoloGraphix
I wanted to get this thread started so I could chronicle the build for myself and you all. First thing first, here is my $40 craigslist Silverado. All works, battery was shot and definitely needs the sag addressed.

By SoloGraphix
I should mention that my background is in graphic design and I am not a huge fan of paint so this thing is getting wrapped in full color vinyl graphics.

Stripped and ready to be measured up for design templates.

Last edited by SoloGraphix on Tue May 13, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SoloGraphix
Got these drawn up andsent off to my friend who does metal fab, so I can correct the sag. I also bought 4 new to me tires from a fellow forum member because I found out during disassembly my front were 50% duct tape.

By gratefuldad
I'd be all over one of those for the Razor Dirt Quad. My little girl would Flip Out!
By SoloGraphix
Just got to check back here after dealing with life for a bit.

I would be more than happy to print window sets, but not willing to give out the files. I hope you understand. If interested I can quote a window kit price?
Last edited by SoloGraphix on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By 96ws6
id b very interested in the window decals wat would that kit cost

also how much would it be for the frozen wrap i have the same model silverado as u started with
By BigBadJohn
This is awesome. I can't even begin to imagine what it takes to make a wrap like that
I just got a red silverado just like yours a couple of weeks ago for my 3 month old daughter. I'll have to hit you up some day for a window decal
Last edited by BigBadJohn on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taz, Sounds fair. Should I PM you? thanks for t[…]

Hey everyone thought I would try here first as soo[…]

775 motors

Doing a 24 colt conversion on a hurricane. New mot[…]

https://youtu.be/rDh8pwX7keQ

HobbyMasters