KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Reviews of powerwheels for Girls! I originally started this site for my daughter and want to make sure we have an area that is dedicated to power wheels for girls. Power wheels modifications for girls or just reviews are all welcome. Dad can post reviews, but it has to be about/for a girly subject.
By summerfuzzies
Ok sooo i didn't know about this site when i first got my daughter's Jeep and some spray paint and just went to town painting .. i didn't prep it at all and now ive been reading all sort of other forums and ive got a headache from it all .. so i want to mod my daughter's 6v jeep shes only 2 but can drive it around in circles just fine and up and around our block ! anyway i want to do all sorts of mods like a kill switch on a key tag so i can cut it off when ever she gets too close to a ditch... id also love to give it more power eventually ... i want to get this thing fully decked out so it works almost like a real car w/ lights and everything :) here is a before and after shot of the car we have ... im already planning on sanding it down and repainting it eventually that way i can have a better looking paint job ... like i said i was excited to just get it and jump into painting it right away lol ..
Attachments
pizap.com14077283267711.jpg

I am thinking I cut a hole in the bottom of the ba[…]

I need a hood. New tires if possible and I believe[…]

On first impressions you may be fine to use a Sabe[…]

First gen Bigfoot project

Have you tried this mod? http://forum.modifiedpowe[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course