KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Reviews of powerwheels for Girls! I originally started this site for my daughter and want to make sure we have an area that is dedicated to power wheels for girls. Power wheels modifications for girls or just reviews are all welcome. Dad can post reviews, but it has to be about/for a girly subject.
By thebridgeninja
Hey there, we have enjoyed our used Princess Toyota Cruiser for the last two years. But the shifter has given out on me. I need some advice. The actual switches inside the shifter are broke.
1. Should I replace the switches themselves or the shifter? (link to where I can find the right part please)
2. If I wanted to upgrade the guts a bit, where would I start?
3. We also have 2 of the little 4wheelers. The 6v ones with a push button on the handle. Is there anything I can do to "improve" them?

Thanks! My girls love their jeeps!
By islah
You may just need to re-wire your switch, buy a new one, or connect it physically to that "shifter"...
This all may seem obvious, but in case you haven't wired a switch before:
Looks like the "shifter" toggles a 3-way switch that reverses the direction of the motor (reversing which side of the motor gets + and which - from the battery), allowing driver to switch between forward and back. I've replaced 3 way toggle switches before -- enabling a "forward" state, an "off" state, and a "reverse" state -- you just need to follow a wiring diagram or data sheet for your switch correctly to wire your motor to it. (don't know about toggling to "slow" and "fast" -- assuming this model has a stepper motor, so try look up the data sheet for that?)

Look at diagrams like these to figure out how to wire up the motor -> to the switch -> to the battery (or buy a new switch and find the diagrams for that): Image
By 6772owner
I havent taken apart the shifter on my project yet, but they look like the same DPDT switch that the other PW vehicles use. You can probably find one at a local electrical supply or try the online sources. ML toys, Hobby Masters, etc.

Hi Folks, Just wanted to see if anyone has the sp[…]

New here, need help

Page 4 of the electrical section has a post titled[…]

Rocks in Wheels

I think 6772owner has, is there a way to get his a[…]

Pines

Value?

HobbyMasters