KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Reviews of powerwheels for Girls! I originally started this site for my daughter and want to make sure we have an area that is dedicated to power wheels for girls. Power wheels modifications for girls or just reviews are all welcome. Dad can post reviews, but it has to be about/for a girly subject.
By taz11
Here is a link to my Gaucho Grande restoration I did for my little girl. This was the second of two "all girl" builds I've done so far.

http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1729
By Sucker Punch
Sweet Gaucho Taz! That is the first I have seen it. I am afraid I am going to have to paint one of my Gauchos in order to get my girls to ride it. :?
By rinowish
Painting has not commenced yet, but here is a mock up of what I have planned for my daughter
Brooks Jeep.jpg
Brooks Jeep.jpg (44.79 KiB) Viewed 3682 times
By taz11
rinowish wrote:Painting has not commenced yet, but here is a mock up of what I have planned for my daughter
Brooks Jeep.jpg

Cool concept....what are you using to get the Gaucho (and solstice) images. It looks very helpful for paint planning.

I can get you the paint colors if you want them.... I know the blue was Krylon "True Blue" I'd have to look on the others.
By rinowish
I took an image (found here or in google image), then traced it. I did them at work, and the only thing that I have that allows to trace an image is MS Office Visio. If I were at home, I usually use Adobe Illustrator.

Once I get the outline, you can use whatever you want to color.. Paint, Photoshop, Print it and use crayons :lol:

Here's a blank Gaucho is anyone would like it. No need to reinvent the wheel.
Blank Gaucho.jpg
Blank Gaucho.jpg (44.79 KiB) Viewed 3658 times

Ok, I mocked up one with one of the rejects I had[…]

We have an Audi R8 Spyder 6-Volt Battery-Powered R[…]

Barn find jeep coming together!

This what I started out with on the left, what's b[…]

Other questions: Hardened pinions? I don't think […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course