KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Reviews of powerwheels for Girls! I originally started this site for my daughter and want to make sure we have an area that is dedicated to power wheels for girls. Power wheels modifications for girls or just reviews are all welcome. Dad can post reviews, but it has to be about/for a girly subject.
By aVWguy
that is cute lol great work on that thing man bet it gets alot of looks
By aVWguy
may have been the same torture one of my past restorations was oput through .... kids with a smuggled can of spray paint
My wife just bought one (not in as bad of shape as yours was) for $30.00 at a garage sale. it came with the charger, two additional batteries and extra tire and wheel. I want to clean it up, repaint it, add lights, fix trunk lid & replace the windshield. I hope it comes out looking as good as yours.
How did you get the bumpers off? It looks like I have to get them off in order to get the body off so I can start sanding the body.
By wrencher
Go Big Granddaddy wrote:How did you get the bumpers off? It looks like I have to get them off in order to get the body off so I can start sanding the body.

i just pulled mine an off they came....did not see any screws or holes for them....but i'm not sure if there should be any...
Wrencher,

That looks great! Any tips on how you wet coated so well? I always have trouble with my final applications. Do you sand in between your final applications?
Kid Trax Motor Upgrades

Anyone try these and have any reviews/video? Look[…]

I hooked up 18v in my kids kid trax hemi police ca[…]

What's up everyone, I'll be honest, haven't ever m[…]

How to wire a Razor PR200?

wiring diagrams for PR200: https://electricscooter[…]

HobbyMasters