KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Reviews of powerwheels for Girls! I originally started this site for my daughter and want to make sure we have an area that is dedicated to power wheels for girls. Power wheels modifications for girls or just reviews are all welcome. Dad can post reviews, but it has to be about/for a girly subject.
By hootienchyna
so i really need some opinions on this. i got the car for my grand daughter who is now 16 months old but will be driving in the spring. this is one of my winter projects, maybe :?
since i only have seen 1 of these i am torn on modding it.
right now its a single gearbox 6v blah. just forward and reverse.
has the metal frame that will have a lower pan put on for feet protection.

so here goes, do i leave it stock based on not seeing another one, :?:
or go all out with 12v minimum and 2 forward with reverse. :twisted:

here it is
By taz11
DUH!!!!! Just send it to me and you wont have to be stressed about it anymore! :lol: :lol:
By rinowish
I've always likede mustangs of the 60's in this color.. dunno why, but to me this is a classic 60's stang.

65-ford-mustang-convertible-1a.jpg

And it must have a slight white wall tire like this
By Divinar
The only reason NOT to mod the heck out of it is if you can find a sucker someone who would pay several hundred for it.
For less than that, I'd make it 12v, then 24v ESC!
By aVWguy
dont do anything that cant be undone later and keep ALL of the stock parts ............. aslong as your not hacking it appart and it can be restored to original configureation easily MOD AWAY .... i encountered this problem a while back when i friend asked me to make an old (possibly 50's) murray ohio "sad face" pedal car all electric ............
By 12vwiz
I'm thinking: keep it on that sheet and have all your buddies come over for a few beers and just look at it...talk about it ...look at it some more... then put a saw to it (a bit harsh). :lol: :lol:

Value is in the eye of the beholder. You have the technology and skills to make it faster and better. So why not? Its your grandchild!!

:o PLUS, you are a member here! That lets you get a discount on all your parts at mltoyz.com. Seems like a no-brainier :lol: ;)
By aVWguy
a good starting point would be carefully popping the body off and posting pics so we can all see how its put togather ;) might be able to figure out a direct replacement for the stock parts to get a 12volt 2speed
By taz11
aVWguy wrote:a good starting point would be carefully popping the body off and posting pics so we can all see how its put togather ;) might be able to figure out a direct replacement for the stock parts to get a 12volt 2speed

YES...I agree ;) Take the clothes off that thing and let us take a look :shock: :lol:
By aVWguy
soo ... we dont get to see whats under the body??? :( .............. darn :lol:

Is this alternative similar to CJB Turbo Timer 4 […]

Hi guys thanks again - batteries come this week so[…]

In all seriousness, if you do decide to part it ou[…]

First gen Bigfoot project

Set screw collars from hardware store to hold whe[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course