KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Reviews of powerwheels for Girls! I originally started this site for my daughter and want to make sure we have an area that is dedicated to power wheels for girls. Power wheels modifications for girls or just reviews are all welcome. Dad can post reviews, but it has to be about/for a girly subject.
By landon
gwinnythepooh wrote:I read all about this on your build thread. It looks great and she's gonna love it!!

Thanks, Gwinny. I sure hope she does! hell, even if she doesn't, I still do! lol
I wanted to add to the post that if anyone wants the Photoshop files or .jpgs of my custom emblems or decals, just let me know, I'm happy to share!
By wired
Oh man, :shock: Your little girl is going to flip out on Christmas!!!!! I'm sure she (and your wife) will remember what you did. Very cool. I hope you have a happy holiday. Great job on the custom "fairyrock". :mrgreen:
Last edited by wired on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By landon
groovyone wrote:Very impressive! My daughter just got an older black Jeep hand me down and would probably LOVE it if I could get it looking even close to yours.

Thanks, groovy!
I'm sure you can get a similar look. I'm somewhat mechanically inclined, but never modded a PW before this one. All the info you need is here in the forums, somewhere. Search high and low, and you'll find all the answers! Good luck, and welcome to the sickness :lol:
Check out how I pimped it out on my project page:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6028
By landon
hypeboy wrote:wow that's a nice toy for kids!!!! waaaaaa how much did it cost?

hell, I don't know... I lost track after a while! lol.
Somewhere in the neighborhood of $150, I'd guess. I think I paid $30 for the jeep, a little more than that on paint and such, then lights and misc electrical pieces parts (relays, switches, horn, etc)... ok, maybe closer to $200 with EVERYthing considered. but just the basic jeep and paint was probably less than $100.
Looks awesome. And still cheaper than going to Walmart and buying a brand new barbie jeep that looks the same as everyone elses.
By warhead71
Wow... I know this is an old thread, but just wanted say great job on this up-do. I'm doing a similar project with a $25 Jeep Hurricane for my daughter. Great tip on torching the wheels to take out some of the scratches... I'll try that tonight!
By landon
warhead71 wrote:Wow... I know this is an old thread, but just wanted say great job on this up-do. I'm doing a similar project with a $25 Jeep Hurricane for my daughter. Great tip on torching the wheels to take out some of the scratches... I'll try that tonight!

Thanks, bud!
This is what started it all, lol...

Good luck with your build (and the many that will follow)!

I am thinking I cut a hole in the bottom of the ba[…]

I need a hood. New tires if possible and I believe[…]

On first impressions you may be fine to use a Sabe[…]

First gen Bigfoot project

Have you tried this mod? http://forum.modifiedpowe[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course