KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Reviews of powerwheels for Girls! I originally started this site for my daughter and want to make sure we have an area that is dedicated to power wheels for girls. Power wheels modifications for girls or just reviews are all welcome. Dad can post reviews, but it has to be about/for a girly subject.
By Someday I Suppose
Just thought I would share a few pics of my 4 yr olds Hello Kitty Mustang.

We had talked about all sorts of paint on this, and ended up just cleaning it up real well, I bought some wall cling decals online, and they worked out great. They could have been a little more flexible over the hood area, but over-all it came out pretty good, and she loves this car.
Attachments
HelloKitty1.jpg
HelloKitty1.jpg (41 KiB) Viewed 3317 times
HelloKitty2.jpg
HelloKitty2.jpg (58.61 KiB) Viewed 3317 times
By Someday I Suppose
Sig, I wasn't sure before I got them if they were going to have enough 'cling' to them, but they actually have an adhesive on them, it just doesn't leave a residue, so on the smooth plastic they stuck really well without any additional. The only thing I should have wrapped the front of the big one a bit instead of trying to cut it clean, I may go over the edge with some clear or some testors glue to make sure it stays down.

My daughter insisted we put some on the inside as well on the door panel area which is textured and so far it has stayed there as well.

SigEp wrote:That looks fantastic. How do you keep the wall decals on the car? Did you add any spray adhesive or clearcoat?

If your sole purpose for the charger is charging s[…]

Razor Crazy Cart 1000W

Hey guys, I just scored myself a crazy cart, curr[…]

Parting Barbie Mustang

Do you have the brake light panel still for this? […]

So my wife has a 2010 Mustang GT and we decided to[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course