KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Reviews of powerwheels for Girls! I originally started this site for my daughter and want to make sure we have an area that is dedicated to power wheels for girls. Power wheels modifications for girls or just reviews are all welcome. Dad can post reviews, but it has to be about/for a girly subject.
Well, maybe not. There could be one stashed somewhere still in the box. But this one is pretty darned nice.

I have always been a fan of this particular Jeep, but have never been able to find one. In fact, this is the first I've ever seen in person! And there's the mythical "jerry can," sitting right in it's holder!

The tires barely show any wear, and the plastic body shines like new.

Everything works, from the sound box to the flashing lights, to the microphone/speaker system.

I picked this one up last weekend from a craigslist ad. The battery was shot from age, but the charger is still good. It's only real flaw was a broken plastic rollbar support tube. A replacement is on the way (thanks, Taz!)

I'll sell it eventually, but for now I'll just let it sit in the garage. It looks so nice in there... :lol:
CHEESE AND RICE!!!!!!!!

My part is not worthy :oops:
Last edited by taz11 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
h-bomb wrote:And just like that...it has to go. Need garage space for this:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=8227

Ok Ok fine, I will give you your money back for it.

HI there Coopz. I'm from Italy so..forgive my engl[…]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Sorry for the late response and confusion. So aft[…]

Sounds like the switch. Pop it out and test with a[…]

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course