KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Reviews of powerwheels for Girls! I originally started this site for my daughter and want to make sure we have an area that is dedicated to power wheels for girls. Power wheels modifications for girls or just reviews are all welcome. Dad can post reviews, but it has to be about/for a girly subject.
By nsheaffer
Anyone know anything about these 4-Wheelers? Thinking about getting one for my 3 Year old so that she can race Big Sis in her Jeep. :)

Any thoughts or suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated. Seller claims its a 12v with the grey battery and from what I have seen around, this appears to be a super 6 style 4 wheeler and I think they are usually 6v from what I can gather. Anyone know if it will support a 12v battery?
Attachments
Dora ATV 2.jpg
Dora ATV.jpg
Last edited by nsheaffer on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By taz11
Can't speak for that one specificly.... I know they did make a 12v version. If it is a 12v, it most likely has #7 Gbs in it. The older versions had #3s which where a weak spot in older 12v quads.
Last edited by taz11 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By nsheaffer
Thanks Taz! Been enjoying much of your restore work I have been seeing on here. Good Job!

Hmmm, the seller claims its 12v so maybe it is one of those then. Going to see it in person on Friday. Will find out then I guess :)
By taz11
12v with #7 gbs should be a model # H7332.

......and thanks......been slacking lately....sadly
Last edited by taz11 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By taz11
BE CAREFUL!!!!! That racing bug spreads like the plague! Next thing you know you have $5000 worth of real race cars in your garage! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :? :?
By nsheaffer
LOL!!

It had better not, I cannot afford that kind of venture. lol

$30 or $40 bucks a pop though, that I can afford just barely. So, hopefully I will stay here for at least a couple years.
By h-bomb
If you zoom in on the top picture at the shifter you can clearly see two forward speeds.

Definitely 12v.

I've had 3 or 4 of these over the years, and they've all been 12v. The only 6v Dora I've seen is the mini quad.

Good luck!

H.
By nsheaffer
Well, just picked it up today during lunch break. Will be taking it home and trying to charge up the battery. It is the 12v model for certain. Needs a little bath to clean some dust and dirt off but overall not too bad. $20 bucks.
Pinion Question

Ugggg.. anyone know of a 32p 10t for a 5mm shaft??

Can't access FAQ's

Is there any possibility of porting all the old th[…]

The stock 12v Gaucho wiring is marginal at 18v. Th[…]

John Deere Gator issue

My son was riding his gator and 2nd gear stopped w[…]

HobbyMasters