KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Swapping wheels? Adding suspension? Adding traction mods? This is the place for anything between the body and the ground!
my son has finally worn out his tires. I have done tons of searching on here and google. I can't seem to find anything what tires will work. Don't want to do the same. they are too rough and loud. thanks
Can anybody help? All i see is people asking the same question, but with no real answers
I think the biggest thing is the rear axle size on the Monster Traction F150. I went looking for a new axle (3/4 in solid steel rod) today with no luck at the big box.

The front should be the same as the Jeeps that are out there with rubber tires.

And Tuesday I was looking for rubber tires at Harbor Freight to convert my son's F150. I saw a couple of prospects. I just need to get a couple and start modifying it to make it work.

From my searches on both forums no matter what you do you have to be creative. Try searching in google for "modifiedpowerwheels rubber tires". You may not find a F150 but you will see how they do it on the Jeeps.

Once I get around to it (too cold for me right now) I'll be sure to post.
There have been numerous builds with people using rubber tires. You could blindly click on a project in that section and chances are it'll have rubber tires. There are no plastic replacements for that vehicle that will solve the problem of being too loud

HI there Coopz. I'm from Italy so..forgive my engl[…]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Sorry for the late response. So after the modifica[…]

Sounds like the switch. Pop it out and test with a[…]

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course