KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Swapping wheels? Adding suspension? Adding traction mods? This is the place for anything between the body and the ground!
By hrmax
Has anyone tried using FlexSeal, or another liquid rubber product, on Power Wheels tires for improved traction instead of traction bands? I saw that ML Toys has a traction spray so I'm assuming it's similar to FlexSeal but just more expensive.
By Tehvipir
We did that after the conversion to 18v. I wrapped the tires in duct tape to fill in the holes and went through a boutlet of flex seal. All it did was leave black steaks around the driveway and was off in minutes.
By Sedzy
Anything sprayed on will be quickly worn off by use.

The closest thing that MAY work, is plasti-dip in the brush on can. I've used it at work, and it does dry to a pretty hard rubber finish. Smells like gasoline when its wet though.

That would be the only thing I can think of that might do the trick, but even then, I don't think it'd last long. Especially on pavement.

Make sure you do a good course sanding, and get the layers around all the corners so it is less likely to sheer off in a sheet.
Attachments
image_18397.jpg

Hi All, Grandpa just got our 2 year old a Power W[…]

Shooting a TV commercial and need two mod power wh[…]

Jeep Hurricane Radio

I looked in the battery compartment and didn't see[…]

This is my gooseneck trailer I made for my son. He[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course