KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Swapping wheels? Adding suspension? Adding traction mods? This is the place for anything between the body and the ground!
By cmaheden
Hey all I picked up an el chepo F150 2 seater monster traction PW for a project.
I now have two of these and my oldest daughter is getting a little big for them but she still loves driving them around. I was thinking of removing the seat, cutting a little into the box and adding a single seat, gas pedal on the right side of the center console and brake on the left. I make it sound crude but would make it look pretty and easy enough to do. The tough part comes to moving the steering to the center of the PW. Modifying the steering rod would be easy as well but making or cutting and moving the steering housing / column over to center is going to take some thinking. Just wondering if anyone has tried this or seen any posts in here on this type of a mod? Thanks for any input.
By cmaheden
Ok quick update. Thinking after having a good look at this there is an easier way than moving steering to the center of the truck. Im going to saw this truck in half since it was basically free. Thus stretching it out and reinforcing with angle and box steel, giving more leg room and also not having to cut into the box to mount a seat. May have to extend the steering shaft as well but time will tell. Seen this done when guys mount them on top of the cheap Chinese quads.
By cmaheden
Planning on in the middle of the doors, right in front of the seats. That way I can reinforce it more by putting square tubing in the top of the door edge. Haven't had time to do it yet but that's the plan.

HI there Coopz. I'm from Italy so..forgive my engl[…]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Sorry for the late response. So after the modifica[…]

Sounds like the switch. Pop it out and test with a[…]

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course