KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Swapping wheels? Adding suspension? Adding traction mods? This is the place for anything between the body and the ground!
By GrantMan
We got a GDG Jeep at a garage sale for free, the battery was bad. When my son gets old enough I want to make him the coolest kid on the block but I'm going to start fixing the steering and suspension first. It has one drive motor and is a single seater, the problem is that the front tires are every direction but straight. I've seen some posts about the unibody Jeeps but they don't look the same as mine. Before I dive into this and potentially mess it up beyond fixing I'd like some input from here. I have also looked for the forum for wheel adapters but I can't find it again, if someone could show me the link that would be awesome also.
Attachments
IMG_3058.JPG
IMG_3059.JPG
IMG_3060.JPG
IMG_3063.JPG
By toycrusher
My favorite platform! I have 3 or 4 builds on my projects link in my signature
By toycrusher
With your camber/toe issue, you would need to fab some sort of brace to hold the two suspension "towers" at the proper distance apart. If you pull them too tight it messes with your toe however so it's a bit tricky. No perfect solution for when they have been ridden by someone a bit too heavy.
Pines

$200 obo

Brushless on a budget

I would love to see some of your work.

That rim looks good. Any update on your project?

You might replacing the thermal cut out switch wit[…]

HobbyMasters