KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Swapping wheels? Adding suspension? Adding traction mods? This is the place for anything between the body and the ground!
By giantsnation
So I'm following Wil's CD for changing my Barbie Jeep to 13" wheels. But I had a question regarding the rear wheels. My jeep has wheel drivers that are much larger (depth) than the ones he describes. Has anyone tried using these "newer" style wheel drivers to make the pneumatic tire adapters?

Also, has any tried using 13" wheels in the rear and 10" wheels in the front?
By toycrusher
I've seen a couple others use a rubber sleeve to couple the plastic driver to the rim hub. Use your imagination and post your results ;)
By giantsnation
Ok update here - I've decided to stick with the 10" wheels. While I still think they're a bit small, they were half the cost, lighter weight and will be easier to modified onto the PW.

So here is what I've done. Stay tuned for more.

I'm basically attaching the wheels in the same fashion as they came from the factory. As you'll see, I chopped off about 1/4" on each side of the driver, widen the bolt holes and the bolts now fit.
By Roadmonkeytj
ive seen two different sized tires use the only issue if it takes the vehicle forward unless you change the mounting heights. The take isn't so bad accelerating but braking your already encouraging them to lean forward when the boby lurches forward

HI there Coopz. I'm from Italy so..forgive my engl[…]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Sorry for the late response. So after the modifica[…]

Sounds like the switch. Pop it out and test with a[…]

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course