KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Swapping wheels? Adding suspension? Adding traction mods? This is the place for anything between the body and the ground!
By Z7What
I havent seen anyone suggest this so here is a idea i just thought about. Has anyone purchased something like this and screwed them into the tires to make them grip better?

Not sure why the link isnt working but look up

"Set of 50 Rubber Bumper Feet 1/2" Width * 1/4" Height + Screws & Metal Washers Built-In" on Amazon.

I would think a pack or two of these would put plenty of rubber on the ground and make for a great traction mod?

Wayne
By toycrusher
Traction sounds great on paper but it carries some heavy side effects. Increasing traction from the wheel to the ground transfers forces directly to the plastic gears inside the gearboxes. From experience, they aren't all that strong
By Z7What
Thanks for the info, has someone found a easy way to soften the ride that the hard plastic tires cause?

Wayne
By toycrusher
A soft start ESC with soft braking can prolong gearbox life if you do decide to put traction bands on the tires. Another idea is a seat cushion. I did a couple of those for a couple of my kids rides.
By rebelleader
toycrusher wrote:A soft start ESC with soft braking can prolong gearbox life if you do decide to put traction bands on the tires. Another idea is a seat cushion. I did a couple of those for a couple of my kids rides.

I would be curious to see what you did.
By toycrusher
Here is one of them viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13239

Hey all, I just need to clear up a couple things […]

Largest safe fuse?

Fuses are sized per the wire gauge that the they a[…]

Sorry as after searching this has been asked a mil[…]

PS if the link didn't work let me know or if the p[…]

HobbyMasters