KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Swapping wheels? Adding suspension? Adding traction mods? This is the place for anything between the body and the ground!
By Roadmonkeytj
So after a hiatus to calm life down and after the strange winter we had a 70 degree day ... I broke out the lil Jeep and the Silverado and we took to the yard. Now the grass is about 4 inches because I didn't get it mowed before snow fall. The Silverado ran well on 18 volts (we still have high gear locked out) but I noticed it was hard for the boy to turn ... So he quickly got frustrated and wanted to drive the lil Jeep ... Also 18V and 2wd. The Jeep did much better in the grass until he floored and kept it floored. The Jeep stood up and rode the rear bumper totally negating any steering. (Wish I had video I know y'all would laugh cause he rode it across the yard that way trying his hardest to steer).
So I come to you guys for ideas suggestions ... How to improve the steering on the Chevy (old style) and how to keep the front end down on the Jeep. They both have the factory tires ... I was holding off on the rubber till he's better at driving .... The boy is 40lbs.

Sounds like the switch. Pop it out and test with a[…]

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

Hey guys, it's been a while. Things got really bus[…]

PW Corvette help

So I bought a Black PW Corvette from craigslist, t[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course